The holidays have snuck up on us once again. Between work, school, social engagements, parties, and traveling, it can be hard to find the time to buy everyone on your list a Christmas present. And once the holidays are done and over, we all remember one…or two…or three…people we forgot to send a gift too. But don’t worry! Below I’ve gathered ten gift ideas that are totally worth waiting until after Christmas to receive. So for that coworker, that in law, or that one friend who got you a gift and you “left theirs at home”, this round up has got you covered.
- Yoga Club Box. This gift is perfect for all of your fit friends and family. You simply fill out a quiz describing their workout preference- such as whether they are yogis, runners, or hardcore weight lifters- and Yoga Club stylists select a three-piece set that matches your fit friend’s personality, body type, and sends them a box full of name brand yoga clothes right to their door! Yoga Club is a lot cheaper than shopping at the store, and it requires only 5-10 minutes of your time.
- Maui Jim Sunglasses. Not afraid to splurge on a Christmas gift? Then send a pair of polarized Maui Jim sunglasses. They have styles raging from classic, to cat eye, to aviators, and even prescription, and are perfect for shading the eyes from the harsh winter sun. It makes a perfect gift for your significant other, your siblings, and even your parents.
- Booty Bag. A booty bag is a fun gift for all the ladies on your list. For $12, you can send your gal pals a box of panties sent to their doorstep. They are oh so soft, super cute, and excellent quality.
- Quilted Backpack. This bag by Calia is perfect for both students, travelers, and gym goers. It contains a padded laptop compartment and a drop bottom zipper for convenient, protected storage throughout a busy day. It has two side pockets for water bottles, and two other zippered pockets for staying organized no matter where you go.
- Kate Spade Earrings. Forget about planners or notebooks, and check out the Kate Spade jewelry collection. From glitzy studs, to pearl drop earrings, Kate Spade earrings are unique, sparkly, and sure to bring a smile to any lady who receives them.
- Girl Boss Coffee Mug. This gold mug from Charming Charlie’s is perfect for all the hustlers on your list. Sweeten the gift by dropping a Starbucks gift card inside!
- Lush Bath Bomb. Who wouldn’t love to receive a fizzy bath time treat? Lush’s bath bombs are perfect for mom’s who need a break, girls who love a little luxury, and anyone else who enjoys relaxing in a bath full of multi colors and invigorating scents.
- Godiva Chocolates. You just can’t go wrong with chocolate. Whether it’s a handpicked box of truffles, chocolate covered strawberries, or a dark chocolate bar, the chocolate-lover on your list will adore it.
- Bath & Body Works Candle. Everyone loves Bath & Body Works. Instead of perfume or lotion, snag one of their delicious smelling candles. From cinnamon swirl to campfire donut, you can be sure to find the perfect seasonal candle for even the most picky person on your list.
- Alex and Ani Jewelry. Bangles, bracelets, necklaces- oh my! Not only is their jewelry super cute and versatile, but Alex and Ani jewelry is a humanitarian company that spreads positivity around the world. The perfect gift that gives back! And with their wide and varied array of styles and charms, you can be sure to find something for everyone on your list.
So fret not, my friend, choosing one, or all of these holiday gifts will be sure to appease any hard feelings and satisfy even the most difficult person to shop for on your list.
Are you a last minute shopper or do you like to prepare for the holidays in advance? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!
Don’t forget to check out my book, THE SMART GIRL’S GUIDE TO SURVIVING HER TWENTIES, for loads of advice for surviving, and thriving, throughout your twenties. Order or download your copy here. To read more about it, head to my books tab. And it would make a fantastic gift too. 😉
Make sure to subscribe by email to have my latest posts sent straight to your inbox.
Did you find this post helpful? If so, please pin it and share. ♥