With summer just around the corner, it’s about that time to start gathering up your favorite beach essentials to bring with you on your next trip. Rather than spending hours scrolling through Pinterest or walking through the mall trying to figure out what’s “in” this summer, I’ve rounded up this season’s hottest beach essentials so you know exactly what to pack in your beach bag. Whether you’re planning on going surfing in sunny Florida, snorkeling in Mexico, or simply laying out and working on that golden summer tan, you need to make sure you have these five things to maximize your beach trip.
1. Maui Jim Sunnies. What’s a beach trip without a pair of polarized, well-made sunnies? From the beach to the boat, Maui Jim’s will keep your eyes protected while also allowing you to feel both classy and stylish. Whether you prefer oversized sunnies, aviators, or a pair of classic frames, Maui Jim has you covered. If you don’t know which ones to get, try the Venus Pools cat eye frames. They’re classy, stylish, and will have you feeling like you’re in paradise (even if your just on your back porch!)
2. Snazzy Beach Towels. Leave those boring beach towels in the closet, and make room for these adorable, Instagram worthy towels.
It doesn’t get much cuter than these “donut worry be happy” towels by Jessica Rey. Or, check out these Sand Cloud towels. When you purchase a towel from Sand Cloud, 10% of your proceeds will go towards saving Marine life! Save the sea turtles while also standing out on the beach with these bright tie dye towels? Sounds good to me!
3. A Reliable Camera. You can’t go to the beach without a reliable camera to capture all of your memories. Camera styles are changing fast these days, and it’s hard for us non-photographers to figure out what brands and styles to choose when their are so many out there! Thankfully, Canon has us covered with their PowerShot Long Zoom cameras to help us take flawless pictures no matter where we find ourselves.
4. High Waisted Swimwear. Save that belly button ring for another day, and pair your favorite bikini top with high waisted bottoms! This season, high waisted bottoms are all the rage, and how can we disagree? High waisted bottoms slim the waist, accentuate the curves, and give us major 50’s vibes.
5. A Good Book. Beach trips are a time to relax and leave the woes of daily life behind. What better way to do that than by picking up a good book from your local library or book store? Check out Deanna Raybourn‘s latest historical mystery, or indulge in a dystopian novel such as The Selection Series.
Wherever you’re heading on your beach trip, make sure you have a plan. Tripping offers a variety of vacation rentals in Florida such as Palm Beach, Miami, and Panama City, so you can maximize your beach trip and have the time of your life.
Best get started packing! Happy vacationing!